Operation: Harsh Doorstop

Hello I am a 19 year old 3d artist with a few years of practice but no experience in the game industry, I have been getting into character design and modeling for UE4, as well as refining my environment design behind the scenes.  I use blender although it isnt industry standard it is an ever-growing powerful tool. I would like to volunteer to work on the project and do any 3d and texturing work to gain experience in the industry and game workflow. I also love this genre of game and have been watching bluedrake for years now so I would love to help out. 

Some daily renders and past projects

(this is mostly quick eye candy, I am capable of hard surface modelling, sculpting, retopo)

Michael (@burky3d) • Instagram photos and videos 

On 3/1/2021 at 4:01 PM, Burky3D said:

Hello I am a 19 year old 3d artist with a few years of practice but no experience in the game industry, I have been getting into character design and modeling for UE4, as well as refining my environment design behind the scenes.  I use blender although it isnt industry standard it is an ever-growing powerful tool. I would like to volunteer to work on the project and do any 3d and texturing work to gain experience in the industry and game workflow. I also love this genre of game and have been watching bluedrake for years now so I would love to help out. 

Some daily renders and past projects

(this is mostly quick eye candy, I am capable of hard surface modelling, sculpting, retopo)

Michael (@burky3d) • Instagram photos and videos 

https://linktr.ee/burky3d

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Significant experience with the production and texturing of 3D environments and models. Primarily working in Cinema 4D with Arnold, Substance and Quixle Mixer. Familiar with Unreal Engine texturing and compositing Workflow. 

https://www.konstantinvonstein.com/home

* website not optimized for mobile viewing. For environment work scroll to bottom of portfolio. To contact please email at konstantinvstein@gmail.com 

Edited by Konstantin